My Face, My Story, My World

My Face, My Story, My World
Elisha Opal Hughes

Me & Jim Ed

Me & Jim Ed
We're friends, cousins, & 8 months apart in age. We're really close! He was captain of the football team, I was captain of the Cheerleading Squad. At softball games, he was there to watch me catch, & I yelled like a man would at him at his baseball games. I consider myself his biggest fan! I love my Jim Ed. And that's how we do!

One Night In Austin

One Night In Austin
Kailea, Ally, Me & My Cousin Callie. From chips & salsa to 6th street!

My Elliott Buddies

My Elliott Buddies
Mason, Me & Mike.....These guys are the brothers I never had.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Wow, what a day! I don't think I've accomplished anything. Did I even shower? ha ha. Well I had an awesome weekend in East Texas, back at home. I watched my home football team come back to pull off a great victory. I loved it. My and a friend sat in the stands and jumped up and down. I never seen the game from this perspective before. I had always been on the track cheering. For the past five years, I watched when I wasn't in the middle of a cheer, from the sidelines. I liked it but missed the cheering! SO BAD! UGH! High School: those were the days. Easy work, easy everything, except the small town drama! But isn't that everywhere? I got a laptop this weekend, and I love it so much. Now I can do my work in my room. I haven't even left my room because of this thing. I have been organizing, and personalizing all day! I should start doing my homework right now. I have another stressful day ahead of me and I need to stay focused.

No comments: