My Face, My Story, My World

My Face, My Story, My World
Elisha Opal Hughes

Me & Jim Ed

Me & Jim Ed
We're friends, cousins, & 8 months apart in age. We're really close! He was captain of the football team, I was captain of the Cheerleading Squad. At softball games, he was there to watch me catch, & I yelled like a man would at him at his baseball games. I consider myself his biggest fan! I love my Jim Ed. And that's how we do!

One Night In Austin

One Night In Austin
Kailea, Ally, Me & My Cousin Callie. From chips & salsa to 6th street!

My Elliott Buddies

My Elliott Buddies
Mason, Me & Mike.....These guys are the brothers I never had.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Day-Weiner Wednesday

Wow. I started today off on the wrong foot from the moment I woke up. I woke up eaxctly at 8. I was supposed to be in English at 8. I was really upset. Somehow my alarm was set for 7:30 PM!!!!!!!! I guess I shouldn't stay up so late studying. I get dilusional. Well it's my mother's birthday and I wish I could be there with her to celebrate. It really sucks. But there is one thing I'm looking forward to tonight. It's Weiner Wednesday. It's the second official meeting of the group. ha ha. It's not bad. It's just on Wedneday night, me and a group of people walk to Seven-Eleven and get two hots dogs for $2.16 and a free Dr. Pepper! YUM! Cheap, easy, and dinner. ha ha. Well it's about that time. I have to go get food!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

D Hadbawnik said...

i remember when i could eat like that and not worry about it. not anymore. sounds like a good deal though. i still have burger night in my house... be careful with that alarm!