My Face, My Story, My World

My Face, My Story, My World
Elisha Opal Hughes

Me & Jim Ed

Me & Jim Ed
We're friends, cousins, & 8 months apart in age. We're really close! He was captain of the football team, I was captain of the Cheerleading Squad. At softball games, he was there to watch me catch, & I yelled like a man would at him at his baseball games. I consider myself his biggest fan! I love my Jim Ed. And that's how we do!

One Night In Austin

One Night In Austin
Kailea, Ally, Me & My Cousin Callie. From chips & salsa to 6th street!

My Elliott Buddies

My Elliott Buddies
Mason, Me & Mike.....These guys are the brothers I never had.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Classes ended at twelve. I was starving so I went back to Elliot to meet the guys. I say the guys because that's the main group of interesting people. The girls are great but not so fun. We walked to Jone's and had greasy quesadillas. Mmmm, Mmmmm. After we sat for a while we returned to our home. Opening my door, smelling the hospitally cleanliness, but noticing the overflowing pile of clothes from my closet floor, I realized I needed to do laundry! So I went in the packed wash room and waited for hours. Finally after getting them done, I threw them in my room and took the time to find my friend Kailea. We went to Wal Mart and spend way too much money on food, snacks and drinks. Not too long after we returned, the rest of the Elliot guys had fired up the archaic grill and began on the fiesta de pollo. Now I'm sitting here at this lonely computer wondering should I associate myself with the gang at th hotel party. Debating... I'm not sure. I think I'd rather shower. OK. time to go........

No comments: