My Face, My Story, My World

My Face, My Story, My World
Elisha Opal Hughes

Me & Jim Ed

Me & Jim Ed
We're friends, cousins, & 8 months apart in age. We're really close! He was captain of the football team, I was captain of the Cheerleading Squad. At softball games, he was there to watch me catch, & I yelled like a man would at him at his baseball games. I consider myself his biggest fan! I love my Jim Ed. And that's how we do!

One Night In Austin

One Night In Austin
Kailea, Ally, Me & My Cousin Callie. From chips & salsa to 6th street!

My Elliott Buddies

My Elliott Buddies
Mason, Me & Mike.....These guys are the brothers I never had.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My week

Wow. What a day! I know I'm behind but sometimes this crazy blogger will not let me sign in. I think it doesn't like me. I feel accomplished. I've been doing pretty well on keeping up with assignments and studying. I hope it stays that way.
I'm really excited this week because I get to go home on Friday. I haven't been home since my first day here. I cannot wait till the high school football games, getting my hair cut at my favorite beauty shop, and most of all having mom do my laundry! ha ha. woohoo! I just have to say it again. I'm so excited! I'm ready for mom to take care of me for the weekend! ha ha!
Well that's about it, gotta do my math!

1 comment:

D Hadbawnik said...

make sure to bring your laundry...