My Face, My Story, My World

My Face, My Story, My World
Elisha Opal Hughes

Me & Jim Ed

Me & Jim Ed
We're friends, cousins, & 8 months apart in age. We're really close! He was captain of the football team, I was captain of the Cheerleading Squad. At softball games, he was there to watch me catch, & I yelled like a man would at him at his baseball games. I consider myself his biggest fan! I love my Jim Ed. And that's how we do!

One Night In Austin

One Night In Austin
Kailea, Ally, Me & My Cousin Callie. From chips & salsa to 6th street!

My Elliott Buddies

My Elliott Buddies
Mason, Me & Mike.....These guys are the brothers I never had.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tired...

Today has been very stressful. I still can't talk like normal. Myabe my voice will be better tomorrow. I'm so stressed right now and I don't know what to do about it. When I went home this weekend everything was so calm, but as soon as I got back I was thrown right back in. Ugh! I just want some rest. I need time to myself. The time I think would be quiet in my dorm never is. You can't sleep at night, in the day?????? OR ANYTIME!!!

No comments: