My Face, My Story, My World

My Face, My Story, My World
Elisha Opal Hughes

Me & Jim Ed

Me & Jim Ed
We're friends, cousins, & 8 months apart in age. We're really close! He was captain of the football team, I was captain of the Cheerleading Squad. At softball games, he was there to watch me catch, & I yelled like a man would at him at his baseball games. I consider myself his biggest fan! I love my Jim Ed. And that's how we do!

One Night In Austin

One Night In Austin
Kailea, Ally, Me & My Cousin Callie. From chips & salsa to 6th street!

My Elliott Buddies

My Elliott Buddies
Mason, Me & Mike.....These guys are the brothers I never had.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

School work, work...same thing

The weekend went by slow, but not slow enough. Friday/(Thursday night) was awful, I was up all night b/c of family "complications". I didn't get any sleep and couldn't even get up. Saturday, I started my job training. I worked 9-5 both that day and Sunday. I'm exhausted. After class tomorrow i get a 2 hour break, then I work 2-10. I'm pretty excited. I love the work environment. It's going to be an awesome restaurant. So i failed to mention the place is Red Robin. It's going to be great. Everyone come eat. You'll get your money's worth, guaranteed. I've already tested out a few menu items, and they were all spectactular. I can't wait. we open the 30th.

No comments: