My Face, My Story, My World

My Face, My Story, My World
Elisha Opal Hughes

Me & Jim Ed

Me & Jim Ed
We're friends, cousins, & 8 months apart in age. We're really close! He was captain of the football team, I was captain of the Cheerleading Squad. At softball games, he was there to watch me catch, & I yelled like a man would at him at his baseball games. I consider myself his biggest fan! I love my Jim Ed. And that's how we do!

One Night In Austin

One Night In Austin
Kailea, Ally, Me & My Cousin Callie. From chips & salsa to 6th street!

My Elliott Buddies

My Elliott Buddies
Mason, Me & Mike.....These guys are the brothers I never had.

Monday, October 02, 2006

My Weekend

Well, the weekends over, and it was a great weekend. It was full of excitement. I went to my friend Kailea's home town. It was about a four hour drive to La Marque. Traffic was crazy. Finally we got to her house and began to get dressed for the football game. We went to the game, and Kailea reminisced on her days of being a high school trainer. In the 3rd quarter, it began to pour down rain. I found shelter, real quick. La Marque won the game, and we went to eat some Mexican food. Tired from the long week of classes, we were ready to go to sleep. Saturday we had a great evening with her family La Brisa. Her family was great. I had so much fun. Later that night, we visited more family, then we headed to Galveston to meet up with Kailea's friends. We slept in Sunday, said our good-byes, then started on our way back home. We sang, quoted movies, and laughed as hard as we could to pass the time. That was how my weekend went. I had so much fun.

No comments: